Medical Board of Australia's new Professional Performance Framework requirements
As of 1 January 2023, the Medical Board of Australia’s (MBA) Professional Performance Framework will commence. As part of the MBA’s Professional Performance Framework, clinicians are required to undertake action plans based on patient and colleague feedback, following a reflective period.
CFEP Surveys’ Multi-Source Feedback (MSF) tool closely aligns with these MBA requirements and provides clinicians with access to a number of benefits and service inclusions:
- CFEP Surveys’ MSF tool is a recognised, trusted and personalised professional development exercise, which truly focuses on each individual candidate
- Streamlined digital solutions to allow for the collection of confidential feedback online from patients and colleagues
- Acts as a self-check to support clinicians as they navigate the ever-changing health landscape
- Eligible for the award of continuous professional development (CPD) through the medical colleges
- Provision of a comprehensive and personalised report which identifies a candidate’s areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- Candidate report is inclusive of industry benchmarking against peers
- The ability for a candidate to create a tailored action plan based on their report feedback, with opportunities for formal and informal debriefing sessions
- Access to user-friendly interpretive guides and action plan template
The team at CFEP Surveys recognise the professional pressures placed on clinicians on a daily basis. In addition to the above benefits and inclusions, our service model is underpinned by personalised and friendly client support. Our team is committed to making the MSF process as streamlined and efficient as possible ensuring clinicians receive comprehensive, meaningful feedback to inform continuous quality improvement.
Ready to start your MSF journey? Leave your details below and we’ll be in touch.
Ready to start your MSF journey? Leave your details in the form to the right and we’ll be in touch.