Website & Cookies Policy
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in these Conditions.
- means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and/or any communications System on the website;
- means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website;
- means a small text file placed on your computer by CFEP AU Surveys Ltd when you visit certain parts of this website. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedule 1 of this Policy;
- means collectively all information that you submit to the website. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- “CFEP AU Surveys Ltd”
- means CFEP AU Surveys Ltd, 1 Northleigh House, Thorverton Road, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8HF;
- means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that CFEP AU Surveys Ltd makes available through the website either now or in the future;
- means any online communications infrastructure that CFEP AU Surveys Ltd makes available through the website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users”
- means any third party that accesses the website and is not employed by CFEP AU Surveys Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Registered User”
- Someone who provides details of identity to CFEP for the purpose of logging on as a user of CFEP survey services.
- means the website that you are currently using (www.cfepsurveys.com.au) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.cfepsurveys.com.au) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2.Data Entered by registered CFEP users and stored by CFEP:
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Cookie information (see clause 9 below)
3.Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data which you provide by entering it submit will be retained by CFEP AU Surveys Ltd for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the website
- Personal Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained until you request it’s deletion, tell us that you no longer wish to be communicated with by us or until we are requested to delete it by the data controller
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR (2018)
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
4.Third Party websites and Services
CFEP Surveys may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this website. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that CFEP Surveys requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.
5.Changes of Business Ownership and Control
CFEP Surveys may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
6.Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the website you may be required to submit Account information or other Data
7.Accessing your own Data
You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- CFEP AU Surveys Ltd may set and access Cookies on your computer. Cookies that may be placed on your computer are detailed in Schedule 1 to this Policy. We use Essential Cookies to ensure services when you register as a user.
- We do not store Cookies for any other purpose for non-registered visitors to our site.
- A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the website that placed it there, not any other sites.
- You may delete Cookies; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will usually accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the website.
- List of cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose|
|_ga_HT883WHWDC||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_12960306_1||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_12960306_2||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|__hstc||This is the main cookie set by Hubspot, for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).|
|hubspotutk||HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of the visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.|
|__hssrc||This cookie is set by Hubspot whenever it changes the session cookie. The __hssrc cookie set to 1 indicates that the user has restarted the browser, and if the cookie does not exist, it is assumed to be a new session.|
|__hssc||HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of sessions and to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.|
|__cf_bm||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|elementor||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
10.Changes to this Policy
CFEP Surveys reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the website following the alterations.