Diagnostic Imaging Practice Survey
What is the Diagnostic Imaging Practice Survey?
Our Diagnostic Imaging Practice Survey is a powerful tool to support diagnostic imaging practices by providing patient feedback. Patient feedback supports practices to enhance the patient experience and improve the quality and safety of care provided. Practices are supported by:
- Providing an opportunity for health consumers to share honest, anonymous feedback
- Highlighting consumer perceptions around a diagnostic imaging services’ service and the delivery, safety, quality and effectiveness of care
- Identifying strengths and opportunities for development, and
- Assisting healthcare teams to meet the requirements of the Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme (DIAS).
Our survey process
We make it simple for diagnostic imaging services to collect valuable and reliable patient feedback. Our processes are streamlined and equip practices with the tools and support they need to obtain quality-focused feedback.
Patients can access the confidential online survey using a link sent via a text message and/or email following their consultation. It’s intuitive and user friendly, and takes three minutes to complete.
Our team then collate and analyse the feedback to provide our clients with a comprehensive report, inclusive of actionable feedback. Report insights can be used as reliable evidence to support quality improvement projects and to better services and care. Report findings can also be used as reliable evidence to support services meet relevant accreditation requirements against the Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme (DIAS).
The Diagnostic Imaging Practice Survey cost per practice is $250 + GST, and includes:
- A unique and confidential URL
- One month of data collection (a minimum of 30 surveys)
- Comprehensive data analysis, and
- A personalised practice report.
We’re proud to have a number of established relationships with diagnostic imaging services across Australia. With an international reputation for assisting health organisations in gathering patient-based evidence and providing insights to support better care, we look forward to being part of your quality improvement journey.